วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

H&M PARTY at Mint's home

                    
                Yesterday,I went to Mint's home for H&M party with friends.Before I went to her home,I dressed up at Nat's home.I made hair to Nat too :) it's so beautiful,, lol .I arrived at H&M party around 7 p.m. after that I was shock because Mint dressed up on her body,there was no a red colour on her body!!it's only her accessory on her hair.This theme's Red colour.




H&M IS HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS 


 APPLE,MINT,NAT


It's the great time!:) so that there's a present for ballot(I don't know what it mean,lol).I just got a black cap one.Yeahh!! so exciting but I choosed the last person of group.After that my group went to Mint's bedroom for dancing.She opened her bedroom to become a pub with a broken loudspeaker,Oh my god!! but everyone can't stop to dance.I also sang a karaoke,it's so fun but it's so exhauted too!!! 



 Olive,she is my best friend XOXO


This is my cloth for coming h&m party






I liked an ice-cream (kra-ti) too much from Mahachai.


It's the great times to join this day Happy New year everyone wish you have the great times too.^^


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น