วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

On saturday is the last day of year 2011




On saturday is the last day of year 2011 
        I went to Central Rama2 with my mother together for shopping last day of year 2011.I got a two headband from CPS and JASPAL.Thank you so much my lovely mommy :)I'll show you now 



 the flower headband's on the paper bag




 The silver headband's so gorgeous,I was glad to get it,lol .If I use it,I will show you later.





            After that I had a dinner with my lovely family.My sister and I wanted to eat Tokiya where Khun'tun's daughter opened this restaurant into Siam Discovery but it's full table.So My mother's so hungry.Finally,they had a dinner at Baanying.I ate a lot around 4 menus!!.I took a photo with my younger sister together at Paragon later.




 heyyyy!! I love her shoes too much,, lol



  
With my mother and my sister <3

 






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น