วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

MIX & MATCH WITH GILTTER

MIX & MATCH with GILTTER


This is my black crop that it is designed by me.There's a little bit giltter on the shirt,there are on a collar and arm of shirt.I will show you a dress up of it.I have 3 looks to show you.Perhaps I have some mistake but I'm sure that you will like it.

I will play with colour< yellow,blue >  it's so fun :s lol 
***IF U WANT THIS GILTTER CROP,YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT WITH ME BECEAUSE I ALSO HAVE ONE CROP FOR YOU  XOXO***


THE BLACK GILTTER CROP



BACK








 FRONT





3 LOOKS





 THE FIRST LOOK
-necklace  < workshop >
-bag < undress >
-long pant < lyn around >
-shoes < zara >





THE SECOND LOOK
-necklace < jaspal >
-bag < undress >
-short pant < dancing riot >
-shoes < jaspal >





THE THIRD LOOK
-bag < miss selfridge >
-skirt < jaspal >
-shoes < jeffrey campbell >




BAG
<left to right>
-miss selfridge
-undress




SHOES
<left to right>
-jaspal
-jeffery campbell
-zara



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น